Become a Member
Core Benefits for all membership levels
Invitation to member only events
50% off concessions*
10% discount on all ticketed events
10% discount on merchandise
15% discount on classes
Pre-sale opportunities for selected events
*This excludes alcohol
Curate your own membership! Select your own interest track(s)!
- Generation Ñ (track 1) – affinity group revolving around interactive social events.
- Familia (track 2) – geared towards family events and youth-oriented events and programs and classes.
- Aficionado (track 3) – insider series including preview performances, meet & greets with artists, access to rehearsals.
- Maestro (track 4) – learning series with panels, discussions, readings, author Q&A’s, and other opportunities for insight.
1 interest track ($5 per month or $60 per year)
2 interest tracks ($8.35 per month or $100 per year)
3 interest tracks ($12.50 per month or $150 per year)
4 interest tracks ($16.67 per month or $200 per year)
*50% off for students and seniors *Kids are free
If you would like to set up a monthly payment schedule, please contact Katy Silva at 210-271-3151 ext. 211 or email email@example.com
A compañero member is an individual who deeply understands Guadalupe’s mission and seeks to establish its legacy by investing in its multi-disciplinary Chicano, Latino and Native American arts programming.
- Padrino ($250+ ) – with this membership you will receive all of the core benefits, all four interest tracks (Generation Ñ, Familia, Aficionado, Maestro), as well as our annual brochure.
- Estrella – ($1000+) – with this membership you will receive all of the core benefits, all four interest tracks (Generation Ñ, Familia, Aficionado, Maestro), as well as our annual brochure and commemorative Guadalupe print.
- The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center now offers free membership for people residing in our immediate neighborhood (78207)! All that is needed is proof of residence to receive the membership and all of the core perks that come along with it!
Questions? Please contact Katy Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-271-3151 ext. 211